There’s something about the word vitality. I love it.
Vitality to me encompasses laughter, energy, determination and enthusiasm.
In fact, in writing this post, I decided to look up the definition in the dictionary, and one meaning for vitality is:
“the capacity for survival or for the continuation of a meaningful or purposeful existence”
That to me sums up my life – a quest for a meaningful existence.
To me, these things contribute to a meaningful existence:
- Decide to be happy
- Get up, dress up, and show up
- Consider your intentions in life. Live according to those intentions and beliefs
- Have a purpose, find meaning in what you do
- Be as kind as possible
- Have fun
- Laugh lots, and don’t take life too seriously
- Always be considerate and respectful of the people around you, and your environment
- Do what you ought to do, not what you want to do
- Keep striving to improve yourself
- Each day do something good for someone else
- Find beauty in everything
What makes your life meaningful?
I would love to hear your thoughts.